MOTOR SHIMANO STEPS 8000
Powerful SHIMANO STEPS motor is strong enough to handle the steepest of trails, yet intuitive enough to give you just the right amount of support every pedal stroke along the way.
- Designed specifically to give you that natural feel of riding a normal MTB.
- Weighs only 2.8kg, one of the lightest motors on the market.
- Stable, smooth intuitive power for improved bike handling over every section of trail.
- Solidly supports speeds up to 25 km/h.
- High power with max output of 70Nm (250W)
- Designed for a shorter chain stay to match geometry and handling of a normal MTB
- Narrow Q-factor of 177mm (same Q-factor as current XT) provides an efficient pedal stroke
- Stable, smooth assist power output regulated by cadence
- Direct pedalling feel (with or without pedal-assist activated)
- Improved pedalling efficiency with dynamic chain engagement
- Better tire clearance
- Clearance for suspension linkage
- Drive Unit cover hides cables and mounting bolts for a clean look (SM-DUE80-A)
- Direct mount (53mm CL) or frame mount (50mm/53mm CL) options